CureZone   Log On   Join
Someone asked for an update - ER visits - Tough time.

SillyLily Views: 3,508
Published: 7 years ago

Someone asked for an update - ER visits - Tough time.

Hi guys,

I started Nutritonal Balancing about a week and 1/2 ago. I'm beginning to think there's something seriously wrong with my body that will require another approach and then look to Nutritional Balancing in the future, but I'm not sure. The "new symptom" I explained has gotten worse. Now I can not take my warm baths or even lay out by the pool without getting the feeling. It gets even worse after eating.

Friday night after eating, I went walking with my boyfriend a mile away. I started to get the feeling (as described in earlier post) and had to hold on tight to his hand to feel somewhat stabilized. Walking the mile back was a nightmare. I couldn’t be around the street lights or I would feel even more disoriented, yet I couldn’t close my eyes because it brought even more dizziness. I had to keep stopping. I couldn't feel my heartbeat but my boyfriend said it was beating hard and fast. He ended up carrying me the way home. He sat me down when we were to my street, a house away from my house, and I tried walking but my legs gave out. He carried me straight to bed and there I laid, my whole body weak – I could not lift my arms or legs, I could barely even feel that they were still attached to me – my heart was racing, body started getting extremely hot, especially my head and face. It took so much energy out of me to even talk, I managed to tell him to call 911. He told me I needed to try to breathe deeply and drink a lot of water. So I tried breathing deeply, and he had to hold up my head and water for me to drink. Then I started to get muscle cramps, so he took me to the toilet where I had loose green stool. I actually felt better after that and decided to wait things out. Then I had a snack and the feeling came on again, just not as strong. I thought since the restroom trip probably took out toxins my body could not handle, and I couldn’t go again, I took 2 charcoal capsules. It was amazing how better I felt so quickly.

Then Saturday morning after eating, the feeling came on again. I laid down and ended up knocking out. Saturday afternoon after eating, the feeling came yet again but worse. I started to drink lots of water and it didn’t help. Nobody was home except my stepdad so I told him I needed to go to the hospital. I could barely walk. They gave me IV fluids and ran blood tests and supposedly they couldn’t find anything wrong (not a surprise), they told me I was just a little dehydrated. I was wondering how that could be possible if I drink a lot of water throughout the day and I was inside air conditioning all day.

Then tonight (Friday) I ended up in the ER with the same feeling again after eating. I tried to tough it out like I did the rest of this week, but I just couldn't. I found a new way to describe it perfectly. It seriously feels like my brain stops getting oxygen and my cells stop carrying oxygen around my body. I start to get freezing cold and am not able to think, as it progresses I am not even able to move. If I let it progress even more my brain starts feeling really hot. It's an extremely scary feeling, it feels like I'm dying or going paralyzed. Deep breathing and/or closing my eyes seems to make it even worse. I haven't even been able to meditate because I start getting dizzy. The doctor asked if I have any discharge and I told him yes I have a yeast infection down South (I have severe Candida), so he did a pap smear. He told me it didn't look like yeast, that it looked bacterial. He wanted to give me Antibiotics though IV and I refused. He sent me home with a prescription for Doxycycline and said the pap smear results should be back in a few days. I asked him if the vaginal infection could be causing what I'm feeling and he said most definitely.

I'm seriously considering Antibiotics now because this new symptom and my long list of them are no longer tolerable. This is not living. This is dying to live, and I'm not even sure if it's worth it anymore. Symptoms of Morgellons disease had already put me on the verge of losing my mind, if I haven't already.

Back to Nutritional Balancing via Dr. Lawrence Wilson, I took out the new digestive enzymes, still get the feeling. Started only taking the supplements once per day before bed, still get the feeling. Stopped eating any garlic (thought it might've been die-off reactions), and still get the feeling. My health has been deteriorating right before my eyes while I try to put it back together, it seems like I'm down to the last hair, and I don't know where to even begin to get it back. I am only 21 years of age for crying out loud. I have been house bound since the beginning of 2010, got better once in 2011 and then everything tumbled to pieces after a course of Antibiotics last year in September. Symptoms of Morgellons began 3 months ago after a course of Nystatin. I've lost everything and everyone. I have just been trying to get my health back.

Sorry for the sob story, I just don't know what to do anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (3)