CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hello

Hawcar Views: 1,285
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,969,615

Re: hello

I went to two different gastroenterologists. The first one did a colonoscopy, test for lactose intolerance, test for glucose intolerance, the digestive emptying test, bacterial overgrowth. I also had an ultrasound and an ab test, all came back normal. I also took antispasmatic drugs, flagyl, and I can't remember all, but nothing worked. Go figure. I have done a ton of research and some sites say inflammation is an issue, some say bacteria. I feel your pain, I too have left Dr's crying out of frustration. My first gastroenterologist referred to me to another at a larger hospital ( I think to get rid of me). That one just looked at all the tests done already and said she really couldn't think of another thing they could do to help me. I don't want to sound like a parrot here, but diet and antianxiety medicines are the only things that have helped me at all. While on a special diet (no sugar, no fat, no alcohol, no red meat, no pork, no wheat, no dairy) and antifungal and antiyeast supplements which I took for 4 weeks. It was supposed to be 8 weeks, but I have problems with ketones in my urine due to not enough carbs. I started adding some carbs back in but did away with the supplements and my odor (so far) is gone. It has now been two months. In the past I did a series of Antibiotics and my odor was gone for a period of years at a time, but I did not change my diet then and was drinking a lot of sugary sodas. I am still researching, looking for Drs that specialize in odor related problems. I will keep you posted, and good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.133 sec, (1)