CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone else having ligament issues with mirena in?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Healthier Less Painful Joints
Liquid Joint Care - Support for healthy ligaments, tendo...

More
tannelaw Views: 5,312
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,962,956

Re: Anyone else having ligament issues with mirena in?

I had the Mirena IUD for eighteen months. The lumbar area of my back loosened significantly and I could feel the bones moving around similar to when you are in the fairly advanced stages of pregnancy. I actually injured my back several times and pretty badly as I was trying to exercise as if my hormone levels were normal. i had to stop taking yoga because even though I had practiced for years, my back couldn't tolerate it. Prior to this, I had never had any back injuries. Not one. I had the IUD taken out three weeks ago. I lost a size in the first two weeks. My back is still a mess from the injuries and I am just hoping it will tighten back up and heal over time. GET THE THING OUT! The side effects are real and it is not just your imagination. I can't believe I put up with it as long as I did. Looking back I just couldn't grasp that an IUD could cause so many physical problems...but it did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)