CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blastocystis Hominis Nitazoxanide/Furazolidone/Secnidazole cocktail therapy

shrimpy123 Views: 22,333
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,801,534

Re: Blastocystis Hominis Nitazoxanide/Furazolidone/Secnidazole cocktail therapy

Jackie Delany of bad bugs has no idea what she is doing and she is in cohort with Borody, to proeprgate false information about Blastocystis. She has never been a real parasitologist to find out what she has; she now on disabilty and she because she still is gravely ill; her story is fraud; she never recovered; and she is completely unqualifeid to give advice. She does not not know that stool tests do not reveal real pathogens, and neither does Borody. Borody is a complete fraud. He says that he the recovery from so called Blasto depends on a negative test of 3 stool test after one months, and if the patient is not well, then you will do a poo transplants and a horrible infusions, whcih costs so many many thousdnads of dollars; So many have been sick because of the poo translants; if the patients is still not well, then, she is declared to suffer from dysbiosis.

Absoluet nonsense; Borody is a GASTRo Idiot; he does not know anything about parasites; he does not how test for parasite. He put together the so called protocal becased information Jackie Delany gave him; can you understand what is wrong this couple now? Neither is really qualified to treat parasite sufferes because they do not know anything about parasites. Even if Borody saw a parasite he would not recognize it, because has no training in that field. He is a complete idiot. HE IS LIKE ANY OTHER GASTRO m*o*o*n.

PLEASE AVOID this criminal docotor; ONE woman I know got so sick from doing the poo transplants, because they are not well tested.And people get real sick from them Jackie has done poo transplanst at home, using her own blender!

These people will kill you; If you have a parasite problem, go see the world's very best. Dr. Kevin Cahill. He saved my life after trying to treat so called Blastocysi; I took both tripple therapies and they did nothing for me. Exvept damage me.

Go See Dr. Kevin Cahill; he does a test that no one else does in the world; It is mucusal test, of the sigmoid.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.031 sec, (1)