CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cure candida or parasites first?

SillyLily Views: 3,952
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,967,680

Re: Cure candida or parasites first?

I totally and absolutely agree with this, and I wish to God I would have realized sooner. I'm certain I would not be nearly as sick as I am right now. Once I started attacking Candida with "the big guns" (prescription antifungals)... I started having symptoms of Morgellon's disease and can now also feel parasites always traveling around my body. I'm not the only one with Morgellon's that has first started having symptoms of it after doing a Candida cleanse.

Candida symptoms are troublesome, but believe me, full blown parasites will make you feel a lot more non-functional.

By the way, a close friend of mine was killing Candida full force and made himself weaker and weaker in the process, with very little progress. He finally found his underlying problem was heavy metals, did some heavy chelation, and Candida started coming out of his intestines by what seemed like pounds. But now he is suffering from adrenal exhaustion. We feel like if he were to focus on heavy metals in the first place, he would have saved himself a lot of time and suffering (love you, nyckid!).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)