CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapper

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

The Basic Zapper
This zapper is perfect everyone! Only $35!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
yeetingt Views: 1,980
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,950,991

Re: Zapper

That must be what is called "healing crisis". The zapper is working and what you are experiencing is the healing taking place. If this is your first time zapping, you should take it easy and drink lots of water to help your body rid of the dead stuff flowing with your blood. You should note also that zapping does kill parasites that have long been clinging to the arteries. When these parasites are killed they tend to fall off from where they cling and flow freely with blood. This will eventually make your blood becomes thicker giving more loads to your heart to pump blood properly to other parts of your body. Adding to this, the open scars left after the parasites falling off at the artery walls are left open and vulnerable for damage by the strong blood flow. The body knows this so it automatically provides shield to the open scars by developing lipids (cholesterol). So during this time your cholesterol levels will rise. Then since your cholesterol rises your heart will be pumping more to try and readjust correctly the distributing of blood to your entire body. This may provide feeling of tingling in some parts of the body. In your case, your toes. Don't worry, it will go away. Just keep drinking lots of water to help your body clean away your blood.

I would like to introduce to you also the biodisc. It is now been used by over 3 million people around the world. The biodisc was invented by Dr. Ian Lyons and it is one of the major break through in alternative medicine. The biodisc transfers scalar energy to anything and can be used for healing of almost all diseases. It is very expensive but it is world class product and it worth more than it cost. It has been shown to help cure stroke, cancer, diabetes and many many other illnesses. Not only can it be used to heal it can also be used as a supplemental fertilizer in gardening and the application is endless. Users are still experimenting and exploring the wonderful benefits of the biodisc. As I write this, testimonies are still flooding my email. More information give me regading this, please send me an email. God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)