CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emotional support for Acne...

SillyLily Views: 2,552
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,944,224

Re: Emotional support for Acne...

You sound just like me. I started getting pitted scarring more than 2 years ago. I still stay cramped up in the house most of the day. It's a nightmare. I'm sure my boyfriend is tired of it and may leave me, not because of my scars (or so I think), but because of my attitude towards them. I used to be so outgoing. I, too, despise going on Facebook and looking at pictures of people with flawless skin, and even old pictures of me. But last year, when I started a clean diet/took probiotics/exercised/got lots of fresh air and sunshine, my pitted scarring looked like they were healing on their own. DON'T LISTEN TO THE SITES THAT SAY PITTED SCARRING IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RID OF. You don't need that negativity. Stress, as you may know, also plays a big role on your skin. But after going on a course of Antibiotics again, my face exploded and looks about five times worse than it was. I honestly feel like a monster looking at my reflection sometimes, but I try to remember that I'm most likely my own worst critic. This time around my scars are not healing. Healing my scars would be top priority to me, however, it's my body's least of worries. Because of the Antibiotics , I now have SEVERE Candida, leaky gut, liver issues, most likely parasite issues etc. I have to find out how to heal my insides before my body can heal the outside.

By the way, for what it's worth, eating only raw would be one of the worst ideas for me. Too much work for my compromised digestive system.

Look into dermarolling later on. You would get the best results if you healed your insides first. I also have a makeup routine that makes my scarring tolerable enough to go out for a couple of hours (it took me awhile to somewhat perfect since most makeup only pronounces the scarring even more). I have loads to say on this subject as I have suffered from my pitted scarring for what seems like way too long, but I must go to sleep now.

Best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)