CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can taking immune boosting herbs screw up the immune system?

MH 108 Views: 4,934
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,963,901

Re: can taking immune boosting herbs screw up the immune system?

the two herbs
OK

that I'm thinking about taking for the next three months are astragalus
OK

and cell forte ip-6/inositol.
SAY WHAT? YOU ARE CALLING THAT AN HERB?, OK

I've currently started the astragalus at 1 tablespoon root powder per day.
OK

I'm just wondering if after discontinuation the immune system can get out of whack?
OK, YOU ARE CONSUMING 1 TABLESPOON OF VERY DEAD HERBAL ROOT POWDER AND YOU ARE SCARRED THAT IS GOING TO HARM YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM?
TO ANSWER THAT, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY "NO".

I have heard the rule that if you take anything that your body is suppose to make on it's own it will stop making it.

THAT WOULD BE GOOD ADVICE FOR ANIMAL BASED HORMONES AND ANIMAL BASED ENZYMES.....NOT SURE WHAT YOUR WORRY ABOUT THE HERB YOU MENTION WOULD BE..AS IT IS DEAD PLANT MINERALS AKA "FOOD".

I know that when I stopped taking birth control pills MUST WONDER IF YOU KNEW THAT SUCH POISONS WORK VIA MURDERING YOUR CHILD AT 1 DAY OLD....WHICH ONE PARTICULAR DOCTOR HOOLEY WROTE A BOOK IN THE 60'S ABOUT SUCH A DISASTER SPIRITUALLY AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE OLD DOC IS STILL ALIVE IN HIS 90'S..

my menstrual cycle did not return to even close to normal for well over a year.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm should tell you something about such poisons, not to mention the lifelong issues known and not known about such things...

I don't want to do more harm but I really want to clear up my condition. thanks.
GUESS I DIDN'T GET OUT OF THIS POST REALLY WHAT YOUR CONDITION IS.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)