CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st Hair Analysis Results & Questions

SillyLily Views: 4,066
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,251

Re: 1st Hair Analysis Results & Questions

Onwards, I was looking forward to hearing from you. I'm the girl on the benzo who messaged you awhile back. You suggested I do nutritional balancing.

Surprisingly, though my test indicated impaired digestion, the lab did not suggest a digestive aid. I'm aware what my doctor suggested is not an Endo-met supplement, I think he was trying to save me some money. I just hope it's of as good quality. We will see. I think this is the same deal with the Paramin.

The lab also did not suggest chromium supplementation. I was surprised to see only 4 simple suggestions, with 1 of them being probiotics.

But is the Iodine in the Kelp PLUS the Iodine in Thyro Complex OK for hyperthyroidism?

I have a good bowel movement at least once a day. I'm wondering if that's enough. Lately I've been having a little diarrhea though.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)