CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st Hair Analysis Results & Questions

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Onwards Views: 4,223
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,236

Re: 1st Hair Analysis Results & Questions

Looking over your supplements I would ask him where the zinc is. Limcomin taken 6 per day would give you 48mg of zinc. Endo-pan which I am on now gives me 66mg of zinc per day. The megapan will have a tiny amount but I think he has made a mistake and overlooked your zinc requirement.

Also what did the lab recommend for a digestive aid?

I see he wants you on Pan-Ox. I guess this is pancreatin and ox-bile supplement of some type. It is not an Endo-met supplement.

I would also ask him why he has replaced the paramin with the plain calcium/magnesium.

The kelp is for iodine. Dr. Wilson puts everyone on the kelp.

Your chromium is also really low. Does your report(in the body) suggest you supplement with chromium?

I never did the sauna and have made good progress. I did do many plain water enemas in the first 6.5 months. Then I did some coffee enemas. This last week I haven't done any. If you are having full and complete bowel movements each day I wouldn't worry about the enemas. Just mho.

Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.328 sec, (1)