Chromium is .033
Selenium .068
Phosphorus 11.0

The lab suggested these supplements:
Megapan
Limcomin
Paramin
Acidophilus Enteric

They did not suggest any thyroid support which I'm guessing is because I'm actually hyperthyroid.

But my doctor (practitioner through Dr. Lawrence Wilson) suggested these supplements:
Megapan x3
Thyro Complex x6
Kelp x6
Pan-Ox-5 x3+ (digestive support)
Ca-6+Mg x4 (I'm guessing this replaces Paramin)
Vit. D3 5000IU (which I already take)
Fish Oil 1000mg (which I already take Flax Oil for my Omega-3)

First off, my doctor didn't suggest anything like Limcomin for my low Sodium/Potassium levels. Maybe he's relying on the Kelp for this? But I have also read that Limcomin helps you dump Copper, and supposedly I have Copper toxicity. Then I expressed my concerns to him twice about taking Thyro Complex x6 PLUS Kelp x6 if my ER papers have stated multiple times that my thyroid is OVERactive. Wouldn't taking those things make issues worse? He explained to me that my hair analysis test pointed towards hypothyroidism at a cellular level (whatever that really means) and also that Thyro Complex and Kelp isn't necessarily for hypothyroidism but to balance out the thyroid overtime. Several times I have read not to take Kelp if you're hyperthyroid. And especially if you have Hashimoto's disease. I can tell that my doctor is a very nice and caring man, I know he means well, but this is making it hard for me to fully trust him with my health.

Edit// My doctor is also trying to encourage me to do daily coffee enemas and use a sauna for detox. But why would I use daily coffee enemas if I'm in exhaustion stage? Why would I use a sauna if my Sodium level is so low? I was doing daily coffee enemas for Candida and felt as if it made my health worse, because that's around the same time I started having moderate-extreme fatigue hypoglycemia symptoms. I'm not sure though.

Any input/advice or any additional suggestions would be truly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (2)