CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can taking immune boosting herbs screw up the immune system?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
DemonGodKidRahl Views: 5,069
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,964,129

Re: can taking immune boosting herbs screw up the immune system?

i used david wolfes information about pathogen infections you take a silica rich herbs with things like deworming herbs and AGE = Aged Garlic Extract

and Medicinal Mushrooms

i really like david wolfes medicinal 24 blend i found out that

what works for me is taking 1/2 of a TBSP as a time

im out soon im getting more

of the 24 blend cordceps reishi and chaga

the silica disolves the bad calicum shell protecting bacterica and 1 herb (correct me if im wrong, silica disolving that shell around parasite egg's kill them)

i herd that on the almightly clense informercial and read somewhere it was silica or some herb

medicinal mushrooms have the compounds in themselfs that kill all other pathogens that attack them things like bactiera worms fungus ect... kills them all and lives

"""""""""'I'm just wondering if after discontinuation the immune system can get out of whack? I have heard the rule that if you take anything that your body is suppose to make on it's own it will stop making it. I know that when I stopped taking birth control pills my menstrual cycle did not return to even close to normal for well over a year

"""""""""""

try mh's hormone balance formula since it contains ginseng really helps restore the endorcine and hormonal system

plus other herbs that make it more effective

how is your body spose to function if you dont give it the adaptogenic tonic polysccarides to function and other nutritents

its not like hormone replacement therapy which shuts down your own production same with enzyme supplements enzyme products when used in your body save your own enzymes for another day

and PLZ they are very helpful incertain cases like cancer of the pancreas and if you get in a car wreak or bad accdent

can save your life

and

NEEM is a extremely powerfull anti infectious herb

along with MH black walnut

plz would disagree,

i on the other hand really love colostrum for infections it helps rebuild the thymus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)