CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bee Wilder's old program

jameskep37 Views: 3,952
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,964,441

Re: Bee Wilder's old program

Her diet is not for people that have liver congestion/overstimulated liver. Cow/pork fat is not easy to digest. Its been my experience that pork fat and butter seemed to require more bile than other fats and put quite the burden on my liver. I think the short -chain fats from human milk and even goat milk are much easier to digest than cow milk. Cow and pork fat has a much greater "viscosity" and most likely requires more bile production than other fats. 

I do agree with her on the nuts and grains if not prepared properly can be hard to digest. Seeds and nuts can be abrasive and cause too much mucus production for people that have weak digestion.

Antibiotics and anti- bacterial substances, high sugar diet are the main cause of candida. Toxins, stress, and chemicals dont help either. Some civilaizations had a higher fat diet (cold climate civilizations, ancient tribes), but they did not have weak digestion due to candida, chemicals in food etc... I'm sure their gut ecosystem evoloved to that type of diet as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)