CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psych/Neuro Dieoff Symptoms?

jameskep37 Views: 3,290
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,962,239

Re: Psych/Neuro Dieoff Symptoms?

Some prescription antifungals gave me bad anxiety. Die-off can cause very uncomfortable symptoms. The amount of toxins that candida releases when its cell membrane leaks is a pain in the a##. This is one of the reasons why its so hard to get rid of. The alcohol by-products that candida  produces from refined starches and sugars can really screw with your mood, blood sugar, and psyco/nuero problems.

I'm trying to work on inhibiting it and slowing its metabolism down more than anything. Die-off can produce too many toxins if someone is dealing with too much candida colonies. Plants in nature inhibit candida they don't kill it.  A better stategy might be to try to inhibit it long enough to where you can tolerate some die-off. I'm trying to experiment with more inhibitors right now a few of them are black seed oil, potassium sorbate.... trying to find more. Probiotics can inhibit candida, but might be ineffective if someones candida greatly outnumbers their friendly flora.

For die-off vitamin C flush helps, betonite clay(can be constipating/dehydrating allthough), Bicarbonates seem to help a little, Melatonin has worked very well for gut inflammation/anxiety/slowing down the candida.

I could never do diflucan again the symptoms were unbearable and lasted for  2-3 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)