CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any suggestions please.

hailey56 Views: 2,213
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,962,895

Re: Any suggestions please.

Hi Amanda, so glad to hear you are doing better! Kate still suffers with burning legs, numbness, and nerve pain but it has really improved. We noticed a significant improvement in her leg pain when she started taking 100% high absorption chelated magnesium, I read somewhere that it helped people with neuropathy symptoms and she's also been using a tens unit on her legs. We had tried everything else, and it may be a coincidence but she is really improving. I have resorted to loading her up with magnesium and electro shocking her haha but whatever it takes. The doctors don't care or listen a lot of the time, so we have resorted to researching and trying anything we can. We must be doing something right, because she is doing much better. Anyway, hang in there and keep posting. Always good to hear from you and the others. I don't post much anymore, but still check in to read everyone's updates and progress. Best wishes, hailey 56

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)