CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

jameskep37 Views: 2,448
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,963,630

Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

Your missing the point--All food can feed candida once it becomes fungal( pathogenic )and has overtaken our beneficial microbes(which inhibit its harmful form). It is important not to speed up its metabolism, which potatoes and refined starches can do( High GI foods).†

I suggest you do some more in-depth research on candida and don't base your opinions on some you tubes/limited resources. How do you know† these people† had severe candida. Were they to the point where they were completley constipated, bed ridden, bad reaction to nearly everything they eat?†† I dont think you quite understand what happens to someone once candida has taken over the majority of the GI tract.

Most candida experts agree that diet alone is not enough to cure severe candida. Most people on this forum that have severe candida have had to do something other than just diet to help get to the next level with their candida.† I'm glad diet worked for you but diet alone doesnt work for everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)