CureZone   Log On   Join
Leave me alone, Anthony87.

SillyLily Views: 5,024
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,962,981

Leave me alone, Anthony87.

OMG, I tried to tell you nicely but SERIOUSLY- STOP HARASSING ME! Are you a liver troll or something? Stop posting after literally all of my posts talking about my liver! OF COURSE I'M GOING TO HAVE A LIVER PROBLEM, I HAVE SEVERE CANDIDA. EVERYONE WITH SEVERE CANDIDA WILL HAVE A LIVER PROBLEM, BECAUSE OF ALL THE CONSTANT TOXINS AND IMMUNE IMPAIRMENT. It is SO ANNOYING to the point of thinking about not being on these boards because I don't need your constant annoying harassment when I already have my own stuff to deal with. I come to these boards to find answers to my own health, hopefully help others, and move on. I have an actual naturopath I'm working with, I have actual tests being done, I don't need your advice when you know nothing about my body and when you yourself probably didn't even have much of a Candida problem, since you've "cured it" with eating white potatoes. By the way, if you're doing so well, why are you still here on these boards harassing people? You are a difference from actually helping people.

Like I said in my previous post to your harassment that you decided to ignore,

"Hey, just because you think you have it all figured out and point literally everything towards a liver issue, doesn't mean that's the deal for everyone. Yeah, you have tried to help me, but in a beyond annoyingly matter and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this. A person had left Curezone completely because of you. I'm frankly tired of seeing you reply after all of my posts talking about liver dysfunction, and even going as far as mentioning me in a negative way in a lot of your posts. It's starting to seem like harassment to me, and I hope you get banned from these boards if you keep it up. There is way more to the body than the liver. What about the intestines? Flora? Thyroid? Adrenals? Hormones? Minerals? Possible heavy metals? The list goes on and on.

Besides, coconut oil is made up of medium-chain triglycerides and are thought to filter out quickly through your liver, so they are converted to energy, instead of being stored in your body like long-chain triglycerides.

Thanks."

THANK YOU.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)