CureZone   Log On   Join
Algin (sodium alginate) seems to help a LOT when chelating

CGally81 Views: 7,040
Published: 8 years ago

Algin (sodium alginate) seems to help a LOT when chelating

I'm on month 7 of the Cutler protocol, and up to 50mg of ALA every 2.5 hours (3-4 hours at night). I've been on 50mg for a few months now; perhaps that is my upper limit for now. But I'm not too worried, judging by what others say.

Anyway, there's a supplement that I also take both when on-round and off-round that seems to make a big difference in how I feel, and really reduces side effects from chelation (particularly my increase in hunger and lack of energy) a lot, while also giving me more energy and motivation to get things done.

It's Algin. I happened to see it mentioned on one site that talked about supplements to take while on the Cutler protocol, saying that it's underrated but hugely useful, so I thought "why not, I'll try it". I started use of Algin (taken 1 hour after use of ALA, since there's supposed to be at least 1 hour before and after use where you don't eat since it can absorb food nutrients otherwise) the same time I started ALA, so I couldn't tell if it was helping or not.

A few months ago, I stopped Algin, thinking it probably wasn't doing that much for me. Not long after, side effects from ALA increased and I felt like I had lost progress, like things had suddenly gotten worse. I wondered what, if anything, I'd done differently and remembered that I'd stopped taking Algin. So I started taking it on the next round. Within a couple days, I could feel the difference; less hypoglycemia (I could afford to eat less, or go longer without eating), more energy.

Recently I've started taking it twice a day instead of once a day. Already it seems to be working even better. I have more motivation at work to get important annoying tasks done, and have more energy despite my crappy sleep last night (I'm currently on-round - Saturday-Monday are my times).

Anyway, just thought I'd bring that up as advice for anyone else who's chelating or plans to chelate with the Cutler protocol. Definitely look into Algin (sodium alginate) as a supplement, as in my experience, it really helps a lot with making the side effects much less. Supposedly, from what I understand, it's grabbing the mercury that the ALA pushes into the bloodstream (i.e. the mercury that redistributes) and yanks it out of the body. Either way, it's awesome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)