CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re MH: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

stilljillofark Views: 12,713
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,961,259

Re: Re MH: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

Hello Bill,

My dance with pancreatic/liver cancer started in November of 2009 when I was diagnosed. I'd been extra sick since July of 2008 when my gallbladder seemed to give out. I let them take my GB, which I later regretted. We need all our parts! :-) And,...I had never tried, nor ever even HEARD of a liver/GB flush!

Anyway,....when I was diagnosed I was told I'd live 1-3 years, depending on what the cancer did. I was unwilling to accept that as fact.

I started to read Natural news-Mike Adams, 'the health ranger.
He posted an article that saved my life,.....I'll post it here: http://www.naturalnews.com/028075_blood_health_transformation.html

The gist is that you can take a very sick person and if you 'give' them super healthy blood,....they get well, no matter what. That is until their sick old body, blood, and lifestyle turns the 'good blood' into more of their old 'bad' blood, right? So I wanted to know how a poor gal like me could get my hands on some of that super blood, right? Well, I was challenged to MAKE MY OWN. This is what I did.

I was recommended a book by Dr. Theodore Baroody, "Alkalize or Die". This book has not only saved my life,...but I've worked with three other cancer patients now,...and two are getting well! (We used that book as our guide) (My roommate has late stage 4 throat cancer that had spread to his lymph nodes and sinuses.) He was sent home to die after chemo and radiation failed,...that was almost exactly one year ago this month. (His tumor has shrunk and the new ones are gone!) But we have a long way to go still. Anyway, I digress. Any cancer can be cured with baking soda, coffee enemas, like Dr. Max Gerson recommended, vegan diet, alkaline water, and certain 'no-no's' strictly avoided. The one gal I worked with who didn't live, refused to give up her 'little bowl of ice cream every night". I doubt it was very 'little', sorry.

In closing, it took me 18 months of therapies (all natural), to get the news that the tumor in the head of my pancreas was GONE! These are the things I did, inferred sauna everyday-40 minutes,...to lift and carry toxins out of my pours,....caster oil packs, 12 + liver/gallbladder flushes,bentonite clays, epsom salt/baking soda/MSM soaks every other day, drink 1.5 gallons of Alkaline Water each day,....juice DAILY, bake and eat only sprouted ezekiel bread, make TWO organic salads EVERY DAY,...eat salsa or pesto 2 times everyday also,...(heavy on cilantro, garlic, and onion).
Then there are a lot of supplements,...but those are only good after LOADS of flushes, right?

It can be done,.....I'm a little nobody,...and I did it!

Hope something helps! :-)

Be of good cheer and FAITH!

Jill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (2)