CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re MH: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

Sypher7 Views: 12,736
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,961,071

Re: Re MH: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

Hi there. Yeah food intolerance (not allergy) is the more common known term for salicylate intolerance. You can check out the food intolerance network it describes tons of things about Sal's etc: http://fedup.com.au/

I doubt it with the herbs being related to worms. I have never had worms like this before, ever. I think I have them now because the body/immune & digestion especially has gotten so low, leaving me vulnerable. I had intolerance/reactions to herbs most of my life way before I was anywhere near sick. Id feel 'strange' and kind of unwell when I was younger if I took things like valerian etc for sleep.

Always felt better eating plain foods. Palpitations and rashes if I ate indian or italian food (high spice, high tomato/basil based stuff), but really fine, heart rate unchanged, no allergies or rashes when i ate things like chicken or fish and chips/potato, plain stuff. Thats a huge indicator of a very food chemical/sal/amine intolerant person. We lack certain enzymes or genes that break down/detox the sal's, amines and phenolic compounds. In which case those substances act like poisons to our bodies instead of harmless things to be excreted as in normal ppl. This was when I was a teenager even - not a hint of CFS, fatigue, muscle pain, infections, not yet any liver/panc problems, nothing. Just allergy and palps etc after the offending foods/herbs/spices etc.

Indeed. I'll be getting my doc to send these worms to a lab to see what they are. Perhaps i'll try a drug treatment. However these ones never came out till I did a coffee enema. Then heaps more when I put some Black-Walnut /wormwood in the enema (10 drops. yes its herbs but low dose in the back end, so didnt get into the body much, not much allergy. Just keen to kill the worms.

Thanks for reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)