CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re MH: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

stilljillofark Views: 12,655
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,960,797

Re: Re MH: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

Hello again C,

Yes,....this time last year I was at a rental with no bathtub either,...so I did as you did,...the foot bath soak. I also used 'edible earth' clay, internally, as well as LL Environmental clay in that little foot bath tote! :-)

Then I got brave and bought a larger tote and I bloody sat in that in my tiny hovel! (I keep it as a reminder of the lengths I went and will still go! :-))

And,....I fully understand about the energy thing!!!
I told my first Naturopath two years ago that I couldn't stand for 20 minutes to juice. Her response was, "Well, I guess you don't want to live very badly." That got me up! Like a horse with 'strangles',...man I GOT UP! And I haven't taken as much as a long nap since! But I'm stronger now.

Baby steps for now my friend.

Also,...are you savvy to alkaline water? Or, R/O water in mass quantities? The rule is 1/2-3/4's an ounce for every pound of body weight. I only weigh 95 pounds at this point, but I'm drinking 1.5 gal's of Alkaline Water a day. It has been six months and it gave me back my sleep,...(most nights!).

These are tiny things that WE CAN DO! :-) They also help tremendously!

Remember,....baby steps,...but you must 'get up' to walk, yes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)