CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ChrisB and Anne: fasting in reverse?

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 3,507
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,958,798

Re: ChrisB and Anne: fasting in reverse?

Hi ChrisB -and Anne.

in all honesty,
this idea of fasting for a week, but with a 'break' on Sundays feels to me utterly backwards. It makes much more sense, from everything i 'know' (have learned through study and experience) about Water Fasting to do just the opposite.

To eat well and lightly, in a plant-based lifestyle for six days with a break on the seventh, for water only, is entirely in accord with the way the body truly 'works',at all levels, from the subtle, through to the gross physical structures, down to the merest particle, and so forth.

I am surprised to hear you, Chris seeming to endorse the concept. (I've read a few posts on this-and it sounds as though you do.?) Mainly, it concerns me that people reading the threads that mention it, might get an entirely backward idea of water fasting. What one individual chooses to do might work for that person, yet be, in basic terms, not at all in sync with the norm.If that makes sense. not to put too fine a point on it, but the seventh day-on-food Water Fasting plan sounds like a strange form of malnourishment, or at worst--a "diet". Or penance, followed by one day's reward.? Surely what amounts to an interruption of one day's eating, just at the point when real healing begins (seven days) negates much of the benefit inherent in water fasting?

Perhaps I'm just wishing for more clarification.

best, Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)