CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

Views: 13,283
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,960,243

Re: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

Hey, come on, come on! Remove the cause(s) of ANY disease--parsites, chemical poisons and radiation, and you'll get well. 140 Liver Flushes over the course of 5 years. Last liver flush, only some lymph stuff. Only half the Liver-Flush mixture was all I needed. The body makes it rounds as to what it needs to work on next. It DOES make those rounds again after the major junk is gotten rid of. It will let you know. Liver? Colon? Yup, it sure will let you know. Get it cleaned out. Get the cause gone. Feed the body NOW that has been so depleted in nutrients that the poisons caused. The nutrients can now get into the cells. No nutrients causes death, too.

The cells can now get rid of the toxins on their own. We get healthy on a cellular level. As long as the liver is half dead with garbage and the colon, too, it won't happen. I could had had ANY disease or EVERY disease they name in the books. Would it matter?? Why name the diseases, when there are only 3 cuases of any disease? It's all accompanied by lack of nutrients because of the poisons. The OTHER cause of death.

Yes, I do have those colon cancer bugs in jars still. I don't do any drugs at all, not even insulin. Don't have to. The body is coming around. Set your jaw, if you have to, and stay determined to beat the situation. Don't give up. Don't quit. What good would that do? It's gonna work for you, IF you follow thru to the end. The tunnel is long. Some days are real dark. Go to bed and think "tommorow is a different day", because it is. Work. You'll lose track of time and be doing better before you know it. Keep that attitude and don't let anyone side-track you. Pay attention to what you're doing. Keep track of what you're doing. Focus. It will all come to pass.

TY for asking. ;-))) Hope my testimony will help others.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)