CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

powertool4 Views: 13,150
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,960,078

Re: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

Sypher,

Go to google and type in functional medicine institute and you'll be directed to the institute for functional medicine and they have a "find a practitioner" tab. Once the directory of doctors come up who are near you, I suggest going to their websites and calling and trying to find the best match for you . My best experiences are with doctors who are trained as an M.D. but also have been retrained in functional medicine. It is a different way of thinking, testing and treating.
Clearly you have lots of problems, as I do, but no one is in the position from over the screen to tell you what to do. We can't test or diagnose anything. You'll just be presented with a lot of people who are willing to try to help and provide you with advice that worked for them but this will be a hodge podge of information.

I suggest you find a good, compassionate and knowledge doctor who practices functional medicine (lots of M.D.s) and test going with testing and treatment that is different than what they offer conventionally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)