CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

wplush Views: 13,181
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,960,041

Re: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

Thanks for the pics Chris.

Is that Acne or eczema/psorisis on the back and chest?

Did you always have that or was that from recently when you had your symptoms?

Do you think a Liver Flush is too much to handle right now?

Like you said, you have liver issues now, I'm wondering if that's the way to go?

Throughout my life, I've always been very positive. I excelled in school, got a good job, girlfriend, everything was picture perfect. I thought I was in great health too. Then all of sudden when my health went down, everything turned upside down. I became negative, my relationship with my gf is not the best, and even my job was almost on the line at its worst. It's crazy how health affects everything. All the research I've done on the web to learn of how to heal myself, it's still a trial and error on myself to see what works and what doesn't. I'm pretty much going off of testimonials of how others got better.

I think I mentioned my symptoms before but I'm suffering from a constant bloating feeling, burping often, dry/burning mouth/throat, and eczmea/dry skin issues. I noticed the skin issues about 2 years ago, but the dry mouth/burning/bloating issues started 1 year ago.

I'm hoping to power through multiple Liver Flushes to get through this with some resolve.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)