CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The War on Health: The FDA

Esstee Views: 915
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,959,911

Re: The War on Health: The FDA

I really think you would have been better off watching the video prior to commenting given that most of your questions are address in it. And.... more importantly where you'd see that the issue isn't about FDA trials per say. That being said, from what I can see, JH is merely a personality, whereas products such as Chlorine Dioxide treatments(MMS/CDS) fall under independent ruling by the FDA.

On the issue of proper trials(whether FDA or independent) I'd point out that such things are a vital part of any potential treatment in terms of development and safety. However... proper trials would address the issue of proof and effectiveness which you yourself criticized earlier. Having said that, what stands-out to me is why anyone would raise issue with proof only to turn around and strike down the solution ahead of time. ie. 1) there's no proof. 2) what do we need proof for anyways? - Which comes across as rather odd to say the least.

In closing I'd add that the effects of the FDA ruling on alternative medicine and treatment extends far beyond that of Chlorine Dioxide treatments. Which I think needs to be taken very seriously. Not only for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement proponents(per say), but for all who take advantage of the freedom associated with alternative medicine and treatments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)