CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Significant Weight Loss - Anyone Else?

SillyLily Views: 12,511
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,959,776

Re: Significant Weight Loss - Anyone Else?

You're not alone. I have/had the exact same problem. I lost 5 of those lbs from just being on Nystatin for not even a week. I'm guessing the die-off doesn't allow your body to digest food properly (more so than already). Carbs are more easily digested. I went from 135 lbs to 105 since beginning the anti-Candida diet. It's very depressing as I'm female and my lady parts are now non-existent. Only in the past 2 months have I gained a few pounds, but it's a slow process. I have incorporated carbs back into my diet and I also started taking digestive enzymes. Essential Enzymes by Source Naturals to be exact. I take up to 3 pills per meal. 1 for snacks, 2 for semi-normal (?) size meals, 3 for big meals. I know some say you can't beat severe Candida (which is what I have) whilst consuming carbs, but I feel as though I was losing the battle more when only consuming meat, oils and veggies. I was wasting away to nothing, and it was a little more depressing than Candida itself. You really have to listen to your own body. I eat sweet potatoes every once in awhile, brown rice frequently, buckwheat pancakes a few times a week, quinoa flakes as well, spoonfuls of coconut oil. This all has finally let me keep some weight on and even gain some. I also try to avoid stress as much as possible as it not only contributes to weight loss but to feeding Candida as well (raises your glucose levels). As much as I hate it, I have to go slow with killing Candida. Unfortunately my body just can not handle the die-off. I don't want to end up looking like a walking skeleton...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)