CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe lasting pain after orthopedic diagnostic tests on hip

DesertLili Views: 4,876
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,958,996

Re: Severe lasting pain after orthopedic diagnostic tests on hip

Hi Littlewhite,

I had suffered similar tests that are straightforward damaging ... now I do not let anyone "test" my knees. If prompted, I answer "last time I had this done I could not walk properly for 4 months" which true, "sorry I can absolutely not let anyone do these tests".
I would suggest you to check the "Fasting: water only" section of curezone. Research Shark Cartilage, glucosamine-chondroitin, Avosoy and MSM, Selenium, Iodine, Boron; Kombucha. All of these help joints. Fasting helps most, when combined with clean raw nutrition afterwards with tons of green juices/smoothies and broccoli/cabbage juice. You need to clean your body and then give it proper nutrition/supplements.
The staples: you need to find trusted surgeon to take them out. You can simply say you don't want them in you, if there's no one smart enough to realize they are producing "foreign body reaction".
Doing fasting can save you a lot of time, money and unpleasant doctor's visits in general.
Fire the orthopedic surgeon, he is a jerk.
Start slowly rebuilding your flexibility with yoga -- at your OWN PACE, stopping before pain is felt, then gradually progressing when you find yourself capable of being more active. Flexibility can be improved any point of life, but the older we are, the more work with more care needs to be done. It is worth, since it can spare you fruitless orthopedic surgeries.

Hope this is helpful,
DL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.570 sec, (1)