CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Barium and liver distress

Fondues Views: 2,478
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 159,054

Re: Barium and liver distress

WOW I wish I would of known this information before, first off when I took the barium swallow with follow through. I did not want to do ...I dragged my feet . I'm female and weigh about 100 pounds and I was scared to death when they handed me the barium to drink I literally stepped back ...it is almost an instinctive response we are animals you know..I drank a little they did not make me drink it all because I'm so small but I did have to drink some. I returned home did three coffee enemas now I wonder if this is what made me so sick ...all the chalky barium stuff exited the body. I had hives, the next day cardiac arrest symptoms...straight to the er ...the next day heart pounding, blood pressure up breathing difficultes took bendryl...next day felt like I was going to die cardiac arrest symptoms again I got hooked up to ekg for three hours they did the ER stuff. Barium is dangerous because it is toxic poison. There must be another way for them to check your GI anyhow never again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)