CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm Day 18: CRAZY STUFF

wormed Views: 5,832
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,958,315

Re: Humaworm Day 18: CRAZY STUFF

Well, it is good to know that someone is having a period. I haven't had one in around 4 months. I am definitely not pregnant either. I don't know if it is because of the infestation or not. I believe that what I have are hook worms because they are living in my feet. If this is the case, my best guess is that I just do not have any blood left over to have a period. I will be sooo glad when these things are gone!!

Today I am experiencing some minor stomach pains and gas. It is my 3rd day on HW and so far I have not seen any worms dead or alive. I have experienced some itching also on my feet and face. I think I will do a garlic, clove enema after work this evening to see if this helps bring some of the nasties out. I am about to take my HW dose and follow it with some Uncle Sam cereal (high fiber).

Have a great day and I wish you luck on your worm killing mission!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)