CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal body odor

Views: 2,322
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,958,053

Re: Fecal body odor

Please don't give up and keep your head up I know exactly how you feel I"m a attractive fairly young woman and deal with the same crap. Guys check me out but once they realize I smell they have the usual negative reactions. I know this sounds crazy but there is one guy I think actually likes me and he knows I smell so there is hope girl don't give up.I can't believe a cute guy would actually like me with this bo. I smell like urine and sometimes like poop I also have that ammonia type odor alot my smell changes. I know I ask all the time why me what have I done to deserve something so bad. Doctors really need to help us find answers this is ruining many lives and that's not fair we should all be able to live normal lives without constant ridicule from other ignorant stupid people.I mean people act like it is the end of the world if they notice our bo. People even sometimes run from me especially stupid kids. I'm sorry Im just as pissed off as you. The other day when I was at work some elderly lady said she stinks and then said they are lucky the health department does not walk through here it smells like a sewer like is she really that stupid like what does the health department have to do with my bo. I have to work around alot of people and take the bus to work so I know it is so hard emotionally it is like getting verbally abused everyday for a issue you can't help. I was feeling suicidal the other day but a good friend of mines with the same issue talked to me and made me feel better. The devil wants us to end our lives and he is not gonna win I'm gonna keep fighting this battle until the end I love me and God made us all for a reason. Just keep your hope in God and his power we will one day find a solution I truely believe that in my heart it may not be right away but it will come. Take care and if you need someone to talk to you can message me:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)