CureZone   Log On   Join
Okay serious question please Newport reply EDIT

albalover Views: 2,700
Published: 9 years ago

Okay serious question please Newport reply EDIT

Okay for about 4 months I have lost my appetite. My fingernails are blue half way. ( no circulation) now for 2 months I have had kidney pain and white clouds over my thumbs, index and middle. Every time I pee they get bigger?

I have been taking the borax for 1 year and half. With out b2 or b3!! So I have a build up of boron/ borax. According to my hair test boron is wry high! Plus I haven't taken b2.

So the last month after have some intense freeze nearly shock moments. So cold and scary.

I have been doing intense cardio too and not so tense. So depletion of minerals.

I wanted to take b2 to remove BORON.

Last 2 weeks I overdosed on b2 900mg with some b3. Then last week I had ONE NIGHT some 8grams of vitamin b3 niacinmide. Went to sleep and woke up nervous and thought I was going to die, since then the last 1 weeks I had chest tighness, neck pain, lost appetite. Massive heart awareness causing my not to sleep.

So this week I went 3 days with out sleep. And two days with out sleep.

I have tired scared been hospitalized as cause I have this awareness of my heart beat and been going crazy.

I am really scared.

I was thinking heart damage from removing to much homocysteine from he high dose b2. Or kidney disease from the borax which explains high dose boron on hair test level. Or massive vitamin b3 deficiency. Or maybe anemia?

I just want to sleep. I am going crazy and very scared. Blood Test normal.

I thought it was high IRON. but iron tests so that my iron is good. B2 helps iron

So pLease help. I need sleep:( been crying heaps too:(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)