CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

Fondues Views: 39,377
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,731,139

Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

ELeven months a go, I felt sick, chills fever, pressure under my rib cage, sometime a little discomfort lower right quadrant, sometimes a little pressure on the right side. First I went to ER
They did full blood work all the tests, normal
endoscopy, colonscopy So the next stop chinese medicine and ND diagnosed with SiBO. At this time a new symptoms appears rash all along my jawline and cheeks .
Medication all natural seemed to help this is what helped me the most 1 pepperment tablet every 4 hours and cilantro juice, take it easy with the cilantro it is a chelater of heavy metal but it got rid of my rash n.
Then my family dr insisted on barium swallow I took the barium swallow with next day felt like I was going into cardiac arrest. I couldn't breathe, I was dizzy, sweating , my heart was racing. Well they think the MAYBE they gave me too much barium at the radiologist. The other symptoms They gave me some allergy relief meds,.
My cousin is a dr he said he thought I was having an allergic reaction to barium! So anyhow I have to first work through the allergic reaction before I get back on my regime for SIBO. Went to the ER everything normal. I read that barium can get stuck in your appendix I wonder if little by little it is being released.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)