CureZone   Log On   Join
Bloody nose

anymouse Views: 4,166
Published: 9 years ago

Bloody nose

I am taking 12-14 drops (about a dropperful) of 5% Lugols (homemade) 4 times a day at least two hours after I eat. The goal is to get about 300mg, but last time I made it, I accidentally added 15 extra grams of water.
I am also taking vitamins split into 2 doses with food: CLO/BO, 6g vit C, .5g niacin, and 5mg biotin in the morning; and .5g niacin and 200mg selenium (I think, I can't find the bottle at the moment -- it's the normal amount.)
My nose has been dripping, and I just assumed it was normal considering what I am taking. Yesterday, though, it started making the back of my throat raw like I had post nasal drip. So, yesterday evening I took an extra dose of vitamin C and this morning as well. Early this morning I woke up, blew my nose, and blood dripped out. I was able to stop it immediately, and was fine, but then late morning to about noon (not sure when exactly) I took a dog for a short walk, and when I was back in the house talking, my dose started dripping blood without me even touching it -- very surprising. It is very hot outside.
Is this related to what I am taking or not taking? Has anyone had this problem? What do you think I should do about it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)