CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The universal remedy I am changing my mind about this...

fsnaturelady Views: 6,179
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 195,637

Re: The universal remedy I am changing my mind about this...

I have read of that before -- and I have tried a bit of urine therapy just to see how it all works -- I even have a jar of my own urine in the bathroom closet (for about three years now, I think) because I read of a woman who used such urine on a severe burn and it worked like a charm -- I have a jar, just in case.

I have the book on Urine Therapy, but must find it! The explanation seemed to be quite plausible, having to do with the extra water having to go somewhere -- like out! And, as the poster suggested about it being like a homeopathic remedy, that would sound quite correct because it is the energy of the illness that is diluted for a homeopathic remedy and then it stimulates the body to work. Unless the remedy is exactly matched to the illness, a remedy may not be possible, so when one dilutes one's own urine in the water, it is an exact match, isn't it?

The goal is to arrive at clean blood. But, I believe that there are many ways to do so. MH's methods are well set out and easy to follow -- it just takes effort -- he has done the experimenting to heal himself and now teaches others how to do it.

So, too, others have arrived at good health, but along other paths.

I have read about eating raw meat -- which sounds totally disgusting -- yesterday, I sucked it up, made a beef pate and managed to eat a few bites -- I had used pumpkin seeds, onions and garlic in the mix. If I did not know it was raw meat, I would not have questioned anyone on it. I am not a weirdo; I am interested in checking out different theories.

Raw meat has all of the enzymes in tact; cooked meat changes under high heat, as do most foods. Cooking kills the enzymes. The philosophical question really lies in whether killing the animal is a good thing, not eating it raw, but that is what is the difficult thing -- getting past the idea of eating raw meat. So, it would be a cultural thing, I think. In eating animals, I have to take the position that the animal has come here for that service and be grateful to it for doing so -- we are living a physical existence and it has been set up in a particular natural way for our physical success.

There is room for all theories and for each of us to experiment on ourselves to see how a particular 'treatment' might work for ourselves.

Rather than kill off all microbes, we should be working to balance and to strengthen them; by doing this, we do not draw 'janitor' microbes to us to clean us up.

Enjoy your searching; education on this subject is ongoing!!

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)