CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Struggling with Weight Loss

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
i want everyone healed Views: 12,970
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,948,446

Re: Struggling with Weight Loss

Last year I had an awfull time losing weight. No matter what I did I kept gaining. I got to a certian point of obesity where the weight just went out of control. I couldn't figure out why.

I found the reason why...it was carbs and sugar. When you consume any Sugar product it will make you hungrier soon after. Drinking agave nectar juice is going to cause you to be more hungry later...drinking juice is now being considered as being as bad as drinking pop. It is supposed to be healthy for you but causes your glucose levels to spike...then you get hungrier right away. Drink water instead of juice...I like glacier water cause it tastes good (it has no Sugar in it to). Eating fruit is okay...but juice is counterproductive...eating vegetables are even better than eating fruit because of less Sugar in vege's.

Eating any wheat or grain is the equivalent of eating tablespoons of sugar.

I'm on the Paleo Diet...it's not the kind of diet you are used to where you deprive yourself of food. The diet is simply changing to natural home cooked foods. In the diet you only eat foods that paleolithic (cavemen) man used to eat...foods that humans ate before agrarian society. Before 10,000 years ago man never ate milk products or grains, or food additive such as sugar or nutrasweet etc...

Eat nothing that is prepackaged or highly processed.

There is a book called "Wheat Belly" you might want to look into...it explains why wheat is making our society so fat. I went and ate at Subway a few times last week after being on the Paleo Diet...eating the bread in the Subway sandwich's caused me to literally put on 10 lbs within the week. Wheat causes the weight to come back very fast.

I also lift heavy weights...look up body building on youtube...bodybuilders can consume huge amounts of calories and still stay slim. Using light weights for weightlifting will be less effective. I also go on a steep hike at as fast a pace as possible a couple times a week.

By following this I have slimmed down. Think of transforming your body rather than losing weight. At first you might start gaining weight because you will immediately start building muscle under your fat. You will slowly start to see yourself start to slim down.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)