CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Take a deep breath please

Views: 2,614
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 195,540

Re: Take a deep breath please

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I am very aware that "certified organic" doesn't mean anything but the produce meets our governments organic standards, and that is not truly organic.

But produce sold in a store without any organic label, is far FAR worse that what the government standards are. A large percentage of produce is imported, meaning the use of DDT and other banned pesticides and 'fertilizers'. Our very small, local farmer's market has THREE vendors that sell imported fruit/vegetables in season. They tell people that it is grown in the next state over, on their farm, without pesticides, etc...but I saw the boxes in their trucks/van that plainly were from other countries.

I don't understand everyone defending MH's views on this - if someone put all the chemicals that you eat off produce and herbs every month (that are imported or non-organic) and tried to force you to eat it, everyone would fight 'till there last breath not to eat it. oh well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)