CureZone   Log On   Join
Body odor, CDS, MMS

i want everyone healed Views: 1,937
Published: 9 years ago

Body odor, CDS, MMS

Here's a testimonial I found at another web site. I hope it is helpful to you all.

I use CDS on my skin (spray it generously) under my arms, and any place I tend to sweat.
CDS is the most effectice deodorant I've ever used.
It doesn't add any odour, like normal deodorants do. It reduces odour amazingly well.
I can't explain the mechanics of it. All I know is even when I skip a day's showering (go 48 hours without washing), I still smell as if I just came out the shower.
There is virtually no odour from under my arms, and other places I might have sprayed with CDS two days earlier. Its quite amazing and sort of funny, too.
My Tshirt barely has any smell when I throw it in the washing bin.
I'm actually quite puzzled as to how this is even possible. I wonder how the chlorine dioxide can be so effective 48 hours later.
Remember, I sweat and sweat during the day. That thin layer of CDS I sprayed on after I came out of the shower has long been 'washed' away by my sweat. But still..... no odour.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)