CureZone   Log On   Join
MH, a REAL answer please...we have the right to KNOW!!! Re: Are MH herbs organic?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 2,531
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 195,477

MH, a REAL answer please...we have the right to KNOW!!! Re: Are MH herbs organic?

Well, that was a "politician's answer" if ever I heard one!

Okay, so you don't "mess" with organic, because you believe they're not what they claim.

And you "prefer" wild crafted.

But that wasn't the question!

The question was:

When you cannot/do not actually grow the herbs yourself for use in your products...

1...do you use herbs imported from outside of this country? Yes or No
2...do you use herbs from companies (like Pacific Botanicals) that guarantee their herbs to be either certified organic/organic or wild-crafted? Yes or No

3...if you do not use herbs that are certified organic or guaranteed to be wild-crafted, do you travel/inspect the sight where they are grown and processed? Yes or No

These are the exact same questions I ask to EVERY supplier that I purchase herbal products from, for myself and my family & friends.

I ask these questions of you because:

...you said Christopher has imported herbs in the warehouse, so that means you know what imported herbs look like.
...you don't use organically grown oranges for you and your family, because you don't "believe" in them and you won't spend the extra money.
...you stated in a previous post that you believe there is some information about "teachers" that shouldn't be told until after they die (which of course, makes me wonder what you're hiding).
...while working full time and raising a family and answering posts on Curezone, it seems highly unlikely that you could produce the major quantities of herbs for the mass quantity of formulas that you claim to sell, without using herbs that are purchased in major bulk quantities. And the herbalists that DO use/pay extra for the best, least toxic, and properly processed herbs are very quick to let you know that they use the best they can buy...and you continue to skirt the question.

I have a right (as does everybody that purchases product from you) to know the quality and content of what we are putting into our body.

It's three simple question, and three very simple answers. Will you please answer them specifically and honestly? Or are we going to get another politician's response?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)