CureZone   Log On   Join
Intestinal #3 with Irritable bowel? Uny please

Knowmad Views: 1,133
Published: 9 years ago

Intestinal #3 with Irritable bowel? Uny please

I posted this before and did not get a response, I am hoping Unyquity or someone can help my friends daughter with this.

I have a co worker who has a special needs child. She is having trouble with constipation. I at first recommended Schulze formula number one, but then asked about any kind of inflammation, and he said she has irritable bowel, which I know these people cannot take Intestinal #1

IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE INTESTINAL #3 WITH IRRITABLE BOWEL

I am afraid to recommend Intestinal #2 because I know that can constipate a person further, without being able to use #1 with it. I have been through all of my Schulze books and cannot find anything specific for this kind of situation.

So what can he do? He says she poops like once every six days, and it is a massive amount. Maybe she is evacuating everything at once. It just still doesn't seem healthy for her body to work this way.

When I asked about her diet, he said she eats mostly fruits, vegetables, and chicken, with very occasional yoghurt, and chocolate milk like once a month as a treat.

He said she is also missing her ileocecal valve. I can't help but wonder if the poop is backing up because of the missing valve, and then the pressure finally builds up enough, and she just explodes.

Anyway, any advice would be well appreciated, he is very concerned, and the doctors say they can't help her.

By the way, Unyquity, thank you so much for your help with my cat earlier this year. It was when I applied your advice of upping the amount and frequency of his dosage that he got over the hump. He is still doing great and happy as a clam!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)