CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Story

wplush Views: 1,060
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,954,106

Re: My Story

Great story! So did you remove all or most of your stones?

I plan to to do the Clark method on Saturday in hopes it will help with something.

The funny thing is that every forum on curezone usually points to the liver flush.

When I started out on this forum, I saw a person named John2008 with similar symptoms to me. He doesn't come on anymore but I remember someone I believe MH recommending he do a juice fast.

So that's what I did, for 9 days with no relief :(

Then a member on here named pzchuckle suggested I do a liver flush.

And that's my next step.

I hear lots of success stories with it helping all kinds of problems, skin, eczema, allergies, lips, eyes, etc. I just hope I fall into one of those categories in which it helps. I mean it has to right? What else could it be.

My symptoms seem to have happened over night even though they problably started long before. Maybe a gallstone or liver stone blocked a duct...i don't know? Who knows. I just gotta flush it out.

If there are this many people doing flushes and the amount of flushed, it has to work right? Or why else would they continue it?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)