CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't live with it anymore

Sny Views: 2,512
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,953,998

Re: I can't live with it anymore

Maybe I'm one of the few here who can say that this condition has probably improved my life. Before I had EC I had terrible self-esteem and self-confidence issues, but these were not rooted in my physical appearance. I had a hard time expressing my thoughts and feelings and still struggle with this, although it's not nearly as bad. I honestly couldn't stand the way my life was after developing EC, obsessing over everything I was as a person drove me insane, sometimes I would cry everyday for weeks... months would go by where I thought about killing myself every day. Eventually I just snapped and realized that I can't let what people may think of me as a person or my appearance get in the way of living my life. I did have to go a little crazy, but my whole outlook on life has changed and it's driven me to live a life with meaning and purpose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.059 sec, (1)