CureZone   Log On   Join
My Story

Southern Belle Views: 1,029
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,953,929

My Story

This is how I came to Curezone and found the liver flush....

January 14, 2000, around 9:00 a.m., I had this overwhelming pain in my stomach. I thought I had the flu and stayed in the bed all weekend. It wasn't until my father-in-law (a doctor) ordered me to go to the hospital that I gave in and went. My father-in-law diagnosed me as a bad appendix, but it took the hospital 3 days of running tests to make the same diagnosis. By that time, my appendix had burst. Emergency surgery was performed and I was one sick little puppy for about a month. While I was still in the hospital, the doctor told me I had Gallstones and would need to have my gallbladder removed. I begged him then to just go ahead and take it out, but he was late catching a flight to go skiing. (Boy, did I feel the love!) So, right then, I decided to heal my gall bladder because there was no way I was going back in the hospital and no way did I want to see that doctor again.

I searched and searched the internet and first found that peppermint oil would dissolve gallstones, so I think I bought a quart of that........and took that religiously. Then, one magic night, I discovered a brand new website called Curezone. There were may 50 of us on at the time and it was run by a couple of ladies.....Agnes and Lillian. There was also Bob, a great guy, who helped me a lot. I then found the Liver Flush and read that a man named Dushan had a grandmother who cured herself of Gallstones when she was very old. Dushan (or Dusan or Daddy D as I call him) owns this website and I thought...If it helped his grandmother, it will help me. I used Dr. Clark's method (She published a book that is on this website.) She will tell you there is an order to cleansing and I know she is right. But, I was interested only in my gallbladder. Later, I did the Colon Cleanse and the parasite cleanse.........all great cleanses. (There is also another great healer.....Dr. Richard Schulze . If you call 1-800-herbdoc, you can request a free catalog and you will also receive a monthly newsletter.)

The first flush, I slept NONE because I was so scared. I mean....it was surgery! But, after the 3rd, I was a pro and by the 8th (I think) all stones were gone. Now, I flush 1-2 times a year. The benefits were........clearer skin, improvement with allergies. I can't say no more pain because I never experienced any pain. The greatest benefit of all for me was the wonderful sense of well being.........a great peace. It's hard to explain, but when you experience this, you will understand. Some say your liver is the seat of your emotions and it makes sense that if you flush away your negative emotions, you will be happier.

Read all you can on this website. Sadly, it is also full of hate, so overlook the hate. There are a few that believe you HAVE to believe like them or else. I like to believe that what works for one may not work for someone else. But, do what is right for you!

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)