CureZone   Log On   Join
More Dangerous to Remove Fillings?????? I'm so confused!
 
Jiffer Views: 1,482
Published: 6 years ago
 

More Dangerous to Remove Fillings?????? I'm so confused!


I pretty much made up my mind it was time to replace my mercury fillings. I have tons of symptoms related to mercury poisoning. However, twice today I've heard from people who say it is more hazardous to you health to remove them than to leave them alone.

First was my mom, who read this on the internet. I didn't think too much of it, but was going to research some more. The second, however, was a friend of mine who's ND strongly advised her not to remove hers. She was going to do a mercury test and if her levels are high enough, do a mercury detox. I'm thinking, what's the point of detoxing if you still have the fillings?

However, she also said that most of the damage is done in the first 2-5 years. So, maybe that's why. You get out the mercury in your system from those first 2-5 years and the current mercury exposure is low enough to make it safer to just leave them alone.

I talked to both my ND about this and my dentist, who I trust and who hasn't placed an Amalgam filling since 1994. Both agreed it would be good to get them out.

What are your thoughts on this?
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)