I have a ton of symptoms related to mercury poisoning. Candida, adrenal fatigue, hormone imbalances, thyroid problems, chronic fatigue, dizziness, frequent urination, insomnia, spacey feeling, brain fog, memory loss, problems with temperature regulation . . . and probably more.
My ND has been treating me for these things, but funny how I'm the one who brought up the possibility of mercury poisoning. I do have four Amalgam fillings and have gotten a price on replacing them from my dentist. My doctor agreed I should have them replaced (after I brought it up). When I asked her if I should test for mercury poisoning first to be sure it's an issues she said, "If you have Amalgam fillings, you have mercury poisoning." She kind of thought it was a waste of time and money to test.
What are your thoughts? If nothing else, it seems I should maybe know the levels of mercury in my system so I can test again later and see how those levels have changed. Yet, I also don't want to spend the money on the test if it's really not necessary.