LOL - not meaning to be the scolding school marm here. But aside from pulling with motor oil there's only one real way you can hurt yourself with OP, and that's swallowing the toxic stuff in your mouth afterwards instead of spitting it out! And maybe not rinsing your mouth out well enough after you spit would be next.
Since you rascally upstarts are discussing doing just that, I felt the need to go hysterical and issue a security alert orange (or something). Lesson learned - as you were, etc etc etc.