CureZone   Log On   Join
red patch on neck

azala Views: 1,695
Published: 9 years ago

red patch on neck

I have Lugol's 5% and only used it transdermally. The other evening I painted some on both wrists and on my belly. I thought it was absorbing quickly. That night I also had the basic don croft zapper to my footsole and I ingest H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) in the evening and morning. The next morning I painted some more Iodine on my wrist and I also felt my throat a bit tight, so I thought I was deficient. Went back to sleep and got up around 11 o clock, then I saw in the mirror a red patch on the back of my neck, like 1 cm below the hairline.

I wanted to take another look at it, but then I fainted.

Is this a so called Iodine reaction? Does it mean I was detoxing of bromine (or fluoride,..)? I've stopped the Lugol's now but maybe I need to continue but use max 1 drop on the skin (per day or not?)

I'm also scared to have another red patch somewhere breaking out as I have poor blood circulation already and don't wan to get permanent spider veins from this (how do you prevent it?)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)