Just in case you missed this from the previous discussion here's my post again.
It can be summed up as "Don't Swallow after OP Ever!"
Sorry, it's taken me awhile to get back to CZ. But I'm alarmed that some of you are considering swallowing instead of spitting out after OP!
What remains in the mouth after OP is known to be so toxic that in Ayurvedic medicine (where the protocol comes from) they recommend that you bury the oil in the ground away from your home after you spit it out! Nowadays indoor plumbing is a good alternative - but use the toilet not the sink. And then rinse your mouth thoroughly several times with hot (not scalding) salt water.
I don't know of any research about this other than millions of people doing this for hundreds (maybe thousands) of years. With that kind of field testing I sure wouldn't want to ignore the prevailing wisdom. Especially with no upside and such a big downside.
Intuitively after pulling for a number of years now, I wouldn't dream of swallowing that stuff that's been in my mouth for 20 minutes. It just feels caustic somehow.
Clay, on the other hand, may be ok to swallow because it binds germs, toxins (and just about everything else) to it to be carried through the digestive tract and excreted without getting reabsorbed by the body. That's why it's so great for detox etc.
Even so, clay's cheap so I usually spit out the clay from my mouth and swallow the fresh stuff. But with OP NEVER NEVER SWALLOW!