CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cure
Hello92 Views: 13,858
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,948,965

Re: Cure

Dont be scared to use hibiclens. Its pretty harmless. Its impossible to get poisoned. I got it in my eye while washing my face one time(I wash my face with it sometimes because I read its good for acne.), all it does it burn a little, nothing big, burns about as much as shampoo. I use it every time I take a shower,twice a day, its like soap. It kills all bacteria for around 5 hours, and its pretty effective. Try it.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

2.797 sec, (1)