CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Work environment

Views: 1,273
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,948,267

Re: Work environment

Keep your head up and I know exactly how you feel I go through the same thing at my job. Some people are just stupid and think they know it all and assume we are just dirty people when that is far from the truth if anything we are probably the cleanest people on earth. Some coworkers are worse then others at my job when it comes to making comments. Then there are the goodhearted coworkers who I think know I can't help it and have pity on me and go out of their way to be nice to me.I think some of the people make mean comments on purpose to make me mad they probably think if they do it enough it will make me want to quit but I'm not going anywhere the only way I'm going somewhere is if they fire me. They even installed a air freshner system. WE all need jobs to survive so just pray to God and always keep that in mind that you are working to help yourself and your family and don't let those people win by making you quit or something. I always think that way and it helps. The way I see it I'm at work to work not make friends but yes at least they could treat me like a human being and not a thing. It does hurt alot emotionally. Stay strong and people like me and you who are working are hope and inspiration for others who are afraid to work who have this bo.If you don't mind me asking what kind of bo do you have? Take care:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.781 sec, (1)